Friday, April 10, 2009

Badminton



One of the sports I like to play is Badminton. Badminton makes me perspires a lot. It can stretch out my muscles. Badminton is very enjoyable to play especially when you have challenging opponents. It can test your agility as well as your alertness in bouncing back the shuttlecock. This could be one of the activities I’ll enjoy this summer. If you have nothing to do this summer, try to play some of your favorite sports. I know you’ll be enjoying it for sure.

6 comments:

  1. Will love to play against you one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about getting a badminton set for the backyard, for PE class. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to play badminton often with my best friend when I was in Jr. High. We would see how long we could keep it going.

    Now I look forward to playing tennis and softball this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What grade are you handling?
    How long have you been teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can i challenge you in badminton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my husband and myself are badminton mania, let us know if you visit jakarta, indonesia .. this is my email marcia_lung@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete