Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sad Experience

After we submitted our school reports to our guidance counselor a while ago, Ate Queenie, Ate Lindy and I decided to go to mall. We had funny conversations while eating in Jollibee. After we had eaten our lunch, we have our picture taking at Fujifilm. A passport size picture is one of the requirements to complete our Personal Data Sheet. While waiting for the picture, we strolled for I think 30 minutes. Then we went back to get the picture. I really enjoyed their company. Above all this happy time, a sad experience happened. As we were about to exit, Ate Lindy saw couples eating ice cream, then she uttered “girls, let’s eat ice cream!”. And because of that we went inside and buy some ice creams. Ate Lindy wanted us to accompany her to buy some meat. Sad to say, she didn’t notice that she lost her wallet. We began to panic and find ways how to get the wallet and cell phone back. We went back and forth to our ways just to look for the lost cell phone and wallet. Hopelessly, we decided to go home and parted our ways with a sad experience

1 comment:

  1. Wow, losing a wallet and a cell phone--double sad experience. I know how upset I was when I thought I lost my credit cards, digital camera and cell phone. Both times, they were at home, whew! I had switched jackets and forgot to take out my cards, the camera fell out of my pocket while I was sitting in a chair and didn't know it, and my cell phone was right where I left it being charged, just forgot to take it that day!

    ReplyDelete