Thursday, April 9, 2009

Captured Moments


With my DepEd Family, Sir Migs, Ate Jo, Ate Queenie and Ate Lindz



This is my ate queenie, who is also my co-teacher. She's almost 2 years in service.



She's one of a kind. Good sense of humor and approachable. She crack jokes most of the time. I call her Ate Rowena.



We'll this one, my co-teacher also who is i think 2 years in service. A mother of 3 kids. She's my Ate Lindz.



I'm very thankful i met this woman. She's my Ate Jo. We call her mother goat because she treat us like her daughters. She guides us and teach us how to be more flexible.




Bonding Moments with my Ate's


Smile Ate.....



The THREE MUSTeachers



I missed these people so much. I know we're not seeing each other this summer vacation but i know our communication is still there. All of them have it's own families, that's why i call them ATE because I'm their youngest co-teacher. Hope they will enjoy their summer.

2 comments:

  1. hey you have beautiful friends there and so are you...great moment you have there...I hope i be there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post. Here at my new austin home theater enjoying. I hope you will have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete