Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My School Report





Each of us in our school is assigned to make reports in different subject areas for us to be cleared from school and enjoy the summer. My report is about the Reading Interventions in English. To broaden my knowledge about reading interventions, I do some researches in the Internet. I’m very thankful that with the help of this new technology, things are done easily. Some of the reading interventions I’ve read, one of the most applicable intervention in our school is what we called the PHIL-IRI or the Philippine Reading Inventory under the ECARP. The ECARP (Every Child a Reader Program) provides this kind of interventions, both in oral and silent reading. The Phil-Iri is very useful because this can provide useful information to students about their progress, to parents about achievements and skills that need improvement and to teachers about appropriate instruction. There is much information I acquired that could come to a good and informative report. The data’s were provided by our school guidance counselor and I have to finish this report as soon as possible for consolidation.

No comments:

Post a Comment