Thursday, March 26, 2009

At last, I finally get into it!





This is me, looking so happy proudly saying, I got it. It isn’t easy to have an opportunity of having a job like this. That now I could say, I’m one of the luckiest people in the world. I remembered when our guest speaker in our graduation said, welcome to an unemployed world. It really bothers me a lot, know why? It’s because I thought that having a college degree is enough. But facing the truth, it isn’t really enough! Another trials and obstacles are coming into our ways. We cannot predict what will happen to us in the future. Are we going to succeed or not, but wherever path we will take, stay focused and determined. Just like I said, I’m lucky because I was able to pass the licensee examination for teachers for just one take and able to get the appointment for being a regular teacher in one of the schools in our place. Am I really lucky right? I’m very blessed for I had easily got a job. I enjoy what I am doing right now, teaching children with the knowledge I acquired before and the knowledge that I will be learning in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment