Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tomorrow's Event

I am very excited because tomorrow will be the graduation ceremony of our school at the same time recognition for students from grades I to V. All of are very busy preparing for the decorations, programs for the visitors, corsage, togas, medals and ribbons for the honor students. Each of us is doing each assigned task to make the event successful. Our district supervisor will go to visit us tomorrow as well as the different school heads of our district. I know that everything will be okay and hoping for a successful graduation ceremony. We’ll just do our very best and God will do the rest. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Your face look familiar to me...
    Where do I found your picture before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your enthusiasm! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete