Friday, March 27, 2009

How I Teach.......




Nowadays, we can observe that teaching is adapting the use of high technology. But for me, traditional teaching is also an effective way. Chalks, blackboards and erasers are my medium for teaching. I uses some attractive instructional materials but most of the time, these three things are present. It’s very enjoyable to teach young ones how to write, read and comprehend. Writing is also important things to be learned by the students. As much as possible, I have to write on the board legibly for them to practice and identify each letters correctly. Funny but its true that, what they see is what they get. What you write is what they copy. Patience is the key for a better teaching. There are individual differences that I had encountered while teaching the students in writing. There are students that are fast learners as well as slow learners. Every stroke of writing a letter should be observed especially in cursive writing. Step by step the student will learn and I have to be patient for them to be encouraged to write words legibly and neatly.
No matter how the technology influenced the ways of teaching through high technology, it would a great help for the young children if we teach them traditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment