Saturday, March 28, 2009

Be Witty....




The highest reward for reading a good book is not what you get from it, but what you become by reading it”.



Reading is acquiring knowledge at the same time application of what you have read. I’m reading a certain book right now and I want to share it with you. It contains short and witty sayings. I love the idea of reading books that can help me dealing with my life. Here are some of the witty sayings which I’m sure you’ll like:

“A good book is the best of friends; the same today and forever.”

“A healthy poor man is half a rich one”.

“A little bird is content with a little nest”.

“If you think safety is expensive then try accident”.

“If and When were planted, and nothing grew”.

“No opportunity is lost; the other fellow takes it.”

“There is beauty even in the ugly things”.

“Those who wish to sing always find a song”.

This might just simple sentences but try to internalize the meaning behind it. You can apply this witty sayings in your life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. I loved it. If you have time, please check out my austin home theater site. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete