Saturday, March 28, 2009

Choosing the Right One




Who’s the one for you? Who’s the one for me?

There are millions of men out there; we’ll have to deal with different personalities. For all single ladies out there who are still searching for their right partner in life, you have to figure out what kind of man he is. Some of us have set standards in choosing their ideal man. Why am I interested to this kind of topic? It’s because I’m still in the process of knowing the right one for me. Though it takes time to know your man better, we have to be patient. I have read from a certain book that says “people are complex” that their personalities may overlaps. Absolutely, as an educator, I’m looking for someone who can understand my school works. For someone who has sense of humor and open minded. My mind is not only focusing on things that I will be teaching to my students but also for my own. As much as possible I have to evaluate my self too not only my students for me to know the right answer. Hilarious but so true! Choosing the right partner is hard to do.Be wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment