Thursday, March 26, 2009

VALUE INFUSION







Looks interesting right? It was an opportunity for me to visit a Day Care Center in our place. I was able to witness one of their activities in early childhood care and development program. This is called a child-parent activity which is known as “tracing the child”. It catches my attention when I saw the faces of the young ones smiling and tickling with their parent. This activity involves personal relationship within a child and a parent. It really touches my heart when I saw them very happy while doing the activity. It shows that there is a bond built between the child and the parent. You can really identify if the parent really cared about her child through their output. The parents really make sure that their child will be happy after seeing the drawings. For me, this is one of the most effective ways of building a good relationship between a child and a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment