Friday, March 27, 2009

She Left Us




Its summer time! It is now indeed summer and every one of us now are making plans on how and where to spend summer. I’m thinking of what will be my plans to make my summer enjoyable and unforgettable. After almost 9 months of spending my time in school teaching students, it’s time for me to unwind. I want to do things that I used to do before like playing balls games every day with my childhood friends and neighbors. We spend every now and then playing volleyball. Sad to say but one of my closed friends had just passed away. But as what they say, life is a journey, we must go on. Although sometimes I missed her especially now that its summer, this is the time when we bond together for I have no school works to do. I know that she’s happy watching us right now even though her presence is not here but here in my heart I know she’s playing with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment